High speed stacking garage door introduction
The high speed stacking garage door has many functions such as heat preservation, cold preservation, insect proof, wind proof, dust proof, sound insulation, fire prevention, odor proof lighting, etc. The product is widely used in food, chemical, textile, refrigeration, electronic , printing, supermarket refrigerated assembly, precision machinery, logistics and warehousing and other places, suitable for logistics channels, large-area openings, high windproof requirements and other internal and external doors. It can improve the performance of high-performance logistics and clean places, and save energy, improve the effect of air conditioning, high-speed automatic shutdown, and improve the efficiency of action.
High speed stacking garage door specification
01. Quick opening: stacking type opening and closing, opening speed 0.8-1.6m/s; closing speed 0.5-1.0m/s.
02. Thermal insulation and energy saving: The quick opening and closing function of the door improves the thermal insulation effect in summer and winter, reduces energy loss and saves energy.
03. Sealing and isolation: The bottom is equipped with an elastic PVC base cloth air seal, which can be precisely combined with various uneven ground, and can reach the 10,000-level standard. The doorpost seal adopts a unique double-layer brush to increase the sealing performance. . The unique sealing system and efficient sealing method can block the movement of hot and cold air to the greatest extent, prevent the entry of external dust and insects, and effectively isolate the spread of odor and noise.
04. Safety performance: The high speed stacking garage door frame and door box are made of 2.0-2.5mm thick high-quality cold-rolled steel structure, treated with high-quality baking and painting processes; 2.0-2.5mm thick stainless steel or 3.5mm high-strength 6063 anti-oxidation industrial aluminum alloy columns.
05. Power system: High speed stacking garage door adopts superior motor.
06. Have a better control system: The high speed stacking garage door is controlled by high-tech PLC and frequency converter.